Dr. Sabah Jassim spent most of his professional career as a Medical Microbiologist studying and experimenting with bacteriophages. The culmination of his life's work is reflected in his book "Bacteriphages: Practical Applications for Nature's Biocontrol".
Made of camel oil derived from (100%) natural ingredients. Camel oil is believed to be the camel’s natural protection from prolonged exposure to intense desert heat and radiation. Blended with all-natural cocoa butter, almond oil, shea butter, flaxseed oil, lecithin, peppermint oil, tea tree oil, allantoin, and vitamin E.
1. WO1992/002633 Methods for rapid microbial detection http://brevets-patents.ic.gc.ca/opic-cipo/cpd/eng/patent/2066561/summary.html
2. CA 2066561 Methods for rapid microbial detection http://brevets-patents.ic.gc.ca/opic-cipo/cpd/eng/patent/2066561/summary.html
3. United States Patent 5723330 Genetically engineered reporter bacteria for the detection of bacteriophage. http://www.patentgenius.com/patent/5723330.html
4. WO/1995/023848 Selective virus culture. http://patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/WO1995023848
5. United States Patent 5840308 Antiviral or antifungal composition comprising an extract of pomegranate rind or other plants and method of use. http://www.freepatentsonline.com/5840308.pdf
6. United States Patent 6187316 Antiviral or antifungal composition and method. https://patentimages.storage.googleapis.com/pdfs/US6187316.pdf
7. US 20020064567 A1 Antiviral or antifungal composition and method https://www.google.com/patents/US20020064567
8. WO/1995/022254 Antiviral or antifungal composition and method. https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/detail.jsf?docId=WO1995022254
9. EP 0 896 792 A1 Antiviral agent. http://www.freepatentsonline.com/EP0896792.pdf https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/detail.jsf?docId=WO1999008536
10. WO/2009/093079; International Application No PCT/GB2009/050063: Environmentally friendly plant protection agents. http://www.wipo.int/patentscope/search/en/WO2009093079
11. WO2010109224 (A1): Methods and compositions for the control of harmful algal blooms. http://v3.espacenet.com/publicationDetails/biblio?CC=WO&NR=2010109224&KC=&FT=E http://www.wipo.int/patentscope/search/en/detail.jsf?docId=WO2010109224&recNum=1&docAn=GB2010050483&queryString=ALLNAMES:(Sabah%20J assim)&maxRec=1
12. WIPO Patent Application WO2010/064044 A1 Methods for bacteriophage design. http://www.sumobrain.com/patents/wipo/Methods-bacteriophage-design/WO2010064044A1.pdf; http://www.sumobrain.com/patents/wipo/Methods-bacteriophage-design/WO2010064044.html
13. WO 2011/104565 A1 Camelid antibodies for use in compositions and methods for the treatment of cancer http://www.formulascan.com/wopct_pdf/WO2011104565.pdf; http://www.sumobrain.com/patents/wipo/Camelid-antibodies-use-incompositions/WO2011104565.html
14. WO2011/098820A1 Phage-based limulus amoebocyte lysate assay for rapid detection of bacteria. http://www.lens.org/images/patent/WO/2011098820/A1/WO_2011_098820_A1.pdf
15. WO 2014135934 A1Camelid compound(s), composition(s) and method(s). https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/detail.jsf?docId=WO2014135934
16. US Provisional Patent 022808: Treatment and prevention of autism through passive immunization with anti-cytokine antibodies.
17. US Provisional Patent 62393593: Composition and Methods for Separating Oil from Water. Filing Date: SEPT. 12, 2016.
1. Bacteriophages: Practical Applications for Nature's Biocontrol. Jassim S. A. A. and Limoges RG (editors), 2017. Springer International Publishing. eBook ISBN 978-3-319-54051-1; Hardcover ISBN 978-3-319-54050-4; DOI 10.1007/978-3-319-54051-1. http://www.springer.com/us/book/9783319540504#otherversion=9783319540511
2. Encyclopedia of Medicinal Plants of UAE. Contributor author and editor , 2005. Health Authority, Abu Dhabi, Zayed Complex for Herbal Research and Traditional Medicine, Abu Dhabi, UAE. Volume 1, ISBN 9948-03-161-x. https://www.haad.ae/haad/Encyclopedia/tabid/791/Default.aspx
3. Review Articles
1) Jassim S. A. A., Limoges RG and El-Cheikh H. 2016. Bacteriophage biocontrol in wastewater treatment. World Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology. Apr;32(4):70. doi: 10.1007/s11274-016-2028-1. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26941243
4. Research Publications
Altahir BM, Feng W, Jasim HH, Taylor KE, Biswas N, Bewtra JK, and Jassim SAA. 2016. Soybean peroxidase-catalysed removal of benzidines from water. Journal of Environmental Engineering and Science 10(4):73-80. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1680/jenes.15.00018
Abdulamir AS, Jassim SAA, Hafidh RR, Bakar FA (2015) The potential of bacteriophage cocktail in eliminating Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus biofilms in terms of different extracellular matrices expressed by PIA, ciaA-D and FnBPA genes. Ann Clin Microbiol Antimicrob 14:49. doi: 10.1186/s12941-015-0106-0. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26558683
5. Dr. Jassim’s works were referenced in various media some examples include, but are not limited to:
5.1. Arabian Business: March 27, 2011, Sabah was ranked in the top 13 of Power 500 the World’s Most Influential Arabs/Middle East: http://arabic.arabianbusiness.com/special-reports/59512/
Windsor, Ontario, Canada